BYD KN95 Particulate Respirator
BYD KN95 masks have over 95% effectiveness in filtering non-oil particles. For use primarily for respiratory protection against non-oil particles, such as those from sanding, sawing, grinding, sweeping, bagging, or from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances.
The inner and outer covers of BYD KN95 masks are constructed from spunbond nonwoven fabric. Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven is layered between the inner and outer covers. The ear loops are made of polyester elastic which is attached to the mask. The inside nosepiece is a polypropylene or PU foam.
- Comfortable Urethane Nosefoam
- Elastic Welded Headband
- Adjustable noseclip
- Helps protect against certain Airborne Biological Particles
- Fluid Resistant
- 50 pieces in a retail box and each retail box contains 25 bags of 2 pieces
- KN95 Chinese Standard GB2626-2006
- FDA Listed Device
- Material: Spunbond nonwovens, melt-blown nonwovens, hot air cotton, nose clip, elastic ear loops
- Size: 110 mm*160 mm/4.33in.*6.30in
- Expiration date: 3 yers after production
- Model: Foldable