Hand Sanitizers helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- Open skin wounds
- On children less than 2 months of age
When using this product
keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of
contact with eyes, rinse with water.
Stop use and see a doctor
If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.